(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-6480638310261205", enable_page_level_ads: true });

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Forgiveness



Forgiveness is one of the basic things in Christianity and also every one should forgive each other and forget about the problem whatever it is.

When we forgive others, God will forgive our sins.

The Bible says that we have to forgive each other for 7 into 70 times, it means not only 490 times. Are you going to count till 490 times?

Matthew 18:22 
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Then what you are going to do? So the meaning of the verse is there is no end for forgiveness till Jesus' 2nd coming.

Forgive and Forget! 

Matthew 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father (God) forgive your trespasses 

My Granddaughter did a matter that I did not want to forget and I question her and I ask... what should I do? Should I forget or should I forgive you...? She said to me....Grandma forgive me....

A Reading Was Introduced In fellowship Meeting By
Sister Diane Foster-Elder
Holy Impact Ministries

Forgivesness is agreeing to live with the consequences of another person’s sin. Forgiveness is costly; we pay the price of the evil we forgive. Yet, we are going to live with those consequences whether we want to of not; the only choice is whether we will do so in the bitterness of unforgiveness or the freedom of forgiveness. That’s how Yahshua forgave us-He took the consequences of our sin upon Himself. All true forgiveness is substitutional, because on one really forgiveness without bearing the penalty of the other person’s sin.

Luke 23:34 Then said Yahawashi Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

shofar horn