Do not give that which is holy to the dogs, nor cast your pearls before the swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn around and tear you in pieces Matthew 7:6
Revelation 22:15 Outside are dogs, sorcerers, sexual sinners, murderers, idolaters, and all who lie in what they say and what they do.
Ladies men would prefer sex with no strings attached.
Will sex keep a guy around?
Absolutely not!!! because sex for a man is usually pretty easy to come by. it's handed out on a sliver plate wrong move on Ladies....
If a single woman masturbate this will help keep the desire for sex down, and control her from wanting or having sex with every man she meets.
Hopefully, this will keep a female from sleeping around will every guy who she meet or ask her out.
Ask the almighty God, for control of your desire for sex with every man kind....
Remember... Glorify God in your body.
Dr. Ruth: Don't go on a date sexually frustrated!
Is masturbation a sin? Can Christians masturbate as an alternative? Well There is no verse in the Bible that clearly says that masturbation is a sin.
1 Corinthians 6:18-20
Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.
Keeping your mind on God and not the flesh will save you from death, shame, guilt, std’s, unwanted pregnancy, false love, and you will receive God’s special blessing in marriage.
There are many more benefits than these. Stay away from peer pressure and from the world. Make the right choice today and have sex with your spouse and your spouse only
Do not follow the ways of the world. Don’t allow ungodly friends to persuade you to sin!
7. Proverbs 1:15 My child, don’t go along with them! Stay far away from their paths.
8. Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but continuously be transformed by the renewing of your minds so that you may be able to determine what God’s will is—what is proper, pleasing, and perfect.
9. 1 John 2:3-4 And we can be sure that we know him if we obey his commandments. If someone claims, “I know God,” but doesn’t obey God’s commandments, that person is a liar and is not living in the truth.
10. Jude 1:4 I say this because some ungodly people have wormed their way into your churches, saying that God’s marvelous grace allows us to live immoral lives. The condemnation of such people was recorded long ago, for they have denied our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.
Avoid the devil’s schemes: Don’t even put yourself in a position where you can be tempted to sin because you will fall. Ex. Shacking up before marriage.
17. Ephesians 6:11-12 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
18. 1 Thessalonians 5:22 Abstain from all appearance of evil.
Guard your heart
1 Corinthians 6:20
For you were bought with a price. So glorify Yahweh in your body.