(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-6480638310261205", enable_page_level_ads: true });

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Sing Praises To Yahweh And Yahshua

Exodus 18:10 He said, “Praise be to the Lord, who rescued you from the hand of the Egyptians and of Pharaoh, and who rescued the people from the hand of the Egyptians.



Psalm 149:3 Let them praise his name with dancing and make music to him with timbrel and harp. 




Deuteronomy 10:21 He is the one you praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.

Psalm 146  Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, my soul. I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live. Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save. ...

Exodus 15:2 “The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father’s God, and I will exalt him.

Exodus 18:10 He said, “Praise be to the Lord, who rescued you from the hand of the Egyptians and of Pharaoh, and who rescued the people from the hand of the Egyptians.

Deuteronomy 32:3 I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!

2 Samuel 22:4 “I called to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and have been saved from my enemies.

2 Samuel 22:47 “The Lord lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be my God, the Rock, my Savior!


2 Samuel 22:50 Therefore I will praise you, Lord, among the nations; I will sing the praises of your name.

Judges 5:3 “Hear this, you kings! Listen, you rulers! I, even I, will sing to the Lord; I will praise the Lord, the God of Israel, in song.

1 Chronicles 16:25 For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods.

Exodus 8:1 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and say to him, ‘This is what the Lord says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me.

Exodus 23:25 Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you,

Ephesians 5:19 speaking to one another with psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord,

Colossians 3:16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

Yahuah Music....

Yahuah Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

shofar horn